The Week Dominator (undated)
Welcome to the NEW Week Dominator.
- New Cover: a fancy foam backed, black faux leather: stronger & beautifuler
- New Binding: fancy sewn, lay flat binding
- New Ribbon: now there's a helpful, red ribbon to keep your place
Note: The Week Dominator is undated, except for the 2017 & 2018 calendar at the front.
Also Note: The printing quality on the new dominator went down a bit. Because they are so expensive to produce and I do such low quantities, I had them printed overseas, which takes forever, and I have to pay upfront. Unfortunately, the print quality was lower than the samples: there are parts where the color is faded and not right. I'm so sorry about this, but there's, unfortunately, nothing I can do about it now.
The NeuYear Week Dominator will help you list your projects & goals for the week, break them into tasks & block time for the important stuff so you can dominate your week!
The Week Dominator helps you:
- Plan your week so you get more done and feel less stressed out
- "Time Block" the days, so you focus on what's important
- List your tasks, to help you remember what you need to do
- Prioritize your tasks, so the urgent doesn't kill the important
- Ample space for notes, carry just one book!
- Section for tracking your habits & practices
- Review your week & the highlights of your day
- Stay on task, make a plan and get st**f done!
- The Week Dominator is 52 weeks, now in one book.
- The pages are 8.5" x 11". With the soft cover, the finished size is 9.25" x 11.25"
- Weeks are undated. There are no dates on the weeks. This lets you skip weeks, start early, start late, gives you freedom & flexibility.
- Planner includes 8 pages of front matter: a 2016 and 2017 calendar, a place to write your goals and review your months.
- After the front matter, the Week Dominator has 2 page spreads (4 total pages) for each week.
Page Spread 1) The Week View (shows the week)
Page Spread 2) The Week Review (space for notes, drawings, goal tracking & review of the week)
KIT PADS: The "Kit" includes two extra productivity tools:
The Action Plan Pad (100 sheets)
A daily task list - where you can write down all that you want to do today and estimate the amount of time each task will take (or the number of pomodoros). I draw a box to the left of a task when I've scheduled a time slot for it in my day, and check it off when it's complete. Or a put a circle next to it to indicate that it's being delayed (or being worked on).
The purpose of "Today's Action Plan" is to help you come-up with an action plan for the day and to help you stay "on task."
NOTE: things often do not work out as I planned, however, I still find I'm more productive overall when I plan things out and set a plan for the day.
The Task Inventory Pad (50 sheets)
A running list of tasks, not necessarily to be done today. So, you might, at the beginning of the week or when you have time, sit down, think about a certain project domain (marketing, product development, some event coming up, home kitchen renovation, etc) - and you write allllllll the tasks necessary for that project/domain. You might even indent the ones that are dependent on other ones. Like indenting: "buy: eggs, milk, flour" under "make cake."
The purpose of the Task Inventory is to get everything out of your head and into a record. And you can refer to the record each day or week when you are scheduling more tasks.
Probably don't spend too much time on either of these pads, a disciplined 5-15 minutes should be sufficient, or perhaps 30 minutes, but definitely no more.