This is the new handmade version of the Week Dominator. Each one is cut, punched, bound & stamped by my hands instead of in China.
Here's the Guide to Using the Week Dominator.
The NeuYear Week Dominator will help you list your projects & goals for the week, break them into tasks & block time for the important stuff so you can dominate your week!
The Week Dominator helps you:
- Plan your week so you get more done and feel less stressed out
- "Time Block" the days, so you focus on what's important
- List your tasks, to help you remember what you need to do
- Prioritize your tasks, so the urgent doesn't kill the important
- Ample space for notes, carry just one book!
- Space for habit tracking
- Sections for your week review & the highlights of your day
- Stay on task, make a plan and get st**f done!
- The Week Dominator is only 36 weeks because I can't fit more weeks in the 3:1 wire binding.
- Spiral layflat binding
- Cover: Hague Blue linen book cloth, laminated to white chipboard
- Size: 8" x 10"
- Front Matter: The 80/20 tool & 12 month goals break down.
- Weeks are undated. There are no dates on the weeks. This lets you skip weeks, start early, start late, gives you freedom & flexibility
- Each week has 4 pages: the first 2 pages are the Week View (Monday through Sunday). The next 2 pages are the Week Review: space for notes, sketching, habit tracking and reviewing highs and lows of the week.
- Year calendar in front July 2022-June 23