Here's a free PDF version of the Action Plan Pad!
HOW TO USE IT
1. Write your list of tasks on the right
2. Estimate how long each one will take (put that in the "time" column)
3. Choose the hardest or most overwhelming one. That's your frog. Write it at the top and schedule it first in the day (using the schedule on the left)
4. Schedule the rest of your tasks in order of importance. As you do, put a box in the status column.
5. Wow! You now have a plan for your day! Execute it! put checks in the boxes as you complete your tasks.
6. Don't beat yourself when your plan goes all to crap. That's gonna happen a lot. Just look back at your list, adjust and keep going!