Now you can choose your color & orientation (tall/portrait or wide/landscape). This is paper surface only, not dry erase. Note: the weeks on this calendar start with Monday (which is a very logical way to look at your weeks) not the normal Sunday.
Here's why this calendar is awesome...
At 24x36" (slightly smaller than my standard size 27" x 39") - It shows you the whole year at once. You no longer have to page through a traditional calendar (or on your small computer screen), to see the whole year. You can layout your goals for the year, set future deadlines, and clearly see the passing of time. Also, it has bigger squares so you can write more.
Unlike other calendars, this one has no space between months. The philosophy here is that the week is the currency we think in, so this calendar focuses on presenting 52 weeks, rather than 12 months. This feature helps you plan across months easily, and see clearly the distance/days between any two dates in the year. It will also motivate you to see weeks passing, deadlines approaching and goals accomplished.
It combines functional features with brilliant aesthetics. In Making Ideas Happen, author Scott Belsky says "the design of your productivity tools will affect how eager you are to use them. Attraction often breeds commitment." You'll be eager to use this attractive calendar.
As the saying goes "if you fail to plan, you plan to fail." This new calendar is a great tool to help you plan your goals and achieve your dreams.
- Calendar spans 12 months: January - December
- 5 color choices: Black, Coral, Emerald, Red and Teal
- Choose Portrait (tall) or Landscape (wide) orientation
- Larger boxes than most calendars, more space for writing
- This version starts the week with Monday. Helps keep the work week & weekend visually grouped.
- Minimal vertical lines reduce "chart junk" and emphasize your projects
- Fits perfectly on your door or above your desk