New Big Calendar Design
Posted by Jesse Phillips on May 07, 2012 33 Comments
Based on the data I got in the recent survey, here is a rough draft design idea for my next calendar version:
- includes weekends!
- larger calendar: 30" x 42" (3" wider & taller)
- large month indicators, so you can find months easier
- ligher blue/green - easier to write on blue square
- weekends in light gray, sets off the weekend visually
- larger weekday indicators at top, no more headline
- dotted lines between days (vert lines). less ink = less visual clutter.
What do you think?