SAVE 10% - Tell Yo Frens!

Posted by Jesse Phillips on December 10, 2011 7 Comments

You scratch our back, we'll scratch yours ;)
Just tweet about our calendar & we'll give you a 10% off code - click the button!

Ends Dec 30th 2011, so take advantage of it while you can!

Previous Post Next Post

Comments (7 Comments)

Posted by Canada on March 02, 2012

Linda Ellis Posted on Today I googled how to put gtieltr on a birdhouse and your project came up first .this is the funniest thing I’ve read in a long time I had to put my paint brush down and tell you (as my fingers are sticking to the keys) because I just finished gtieltring the roof of my birdhouse which is going to be a bunny house with a pale pink roof. You are too funny!!! And I really needed a laugh on this Monday afternoon. Thanks for your humor!! and keep on crafting .it’s fun!!! Linda in SOUTH ALABAMA!

Posted by johan on March 01, 2012

hey

Damn this got a lot of potential mate… It got me thinking and hopefully this will help.

put up a 2013 calendar now

and a discount for a 3-5 year subscription buy of calendars.

e.x
Get a awesome calendar delivered hassle free every december 20-31 for the next 3 years… and save 30 %… Order now.

G.L

/J

Posted by Balques on March 01, 2012
gifts! So if you are lokoing for fantastic gift ideas, please wander on over there and have a look. You can click here to view more information about the Clear Albums Calendar Challenge, and you can click here to shop for calendar themed scrapbooking supplies and art supplies. If
Posted by LyFe on March 01, 2012

Wow that is relaly so cool looking! I have a bunch of those balls in my basement tooo! I think I’ll give this a try!! BTW I love the name of your blog! I’ve always called my own personal style Cottage Country Shabby Chic!

Posted by Randy Miller on January 17, 2012

I like the design and the idea behind this. Could you work up a circular calendar with the days on the outer circle, months in a circle next to that and the four seasons of the year as the inner circles, with a gap between the months and seasons circles in order to plan events?

Posted by Tricia on January 03, 2012

I just read about your calendar online at Daily Candy. Great idea.

I usually will post up 2-3 months up at a time in my office but that is just too much/takes too much space.

I can’t wait to plan my year!

Posted by Kevan Lunney on December 20, 2011

I saw your calendar on Fab.com. I think this could inspire me to greater achievement. Its a very helpful arrangement. I wish the blue squares were more pale and less obtrusive. Or perhaps the squares were only heavily outlined instead as I use colored pens for other meanings and they won’t show up on blue.
Thanks for bringing this idea to the time challenged like myself.