Posted by Jesse Phillips on November 21, 2012 7 Comments
THIS IS OUR FIRST PRODUCT EVER
and we don't know what we're doing.
We need your help spreading the word! What better way than to do a contest?
You need to buy Amazonian gifts for people, we need promotion. It's win-win-win.
This will take you 30 seconds, and your odds are actually preeeeeety good. Wanna help? GREAT!
HERE'S THE DEAL:
1. We're giving away 30 - $20 Amazon Gift Cards(that's a lot)
2. Contest ends in 5 days - Fri, Nov 30th@ 5pm EST
3. 30 random winnerswill be selected at the end
HOW DO I ENTER?
Use the widget below. You can tweet, follow & pin to earn entry points.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Posted by Jesse Phillips on October 31, 2012 10 Comments
Happy Halloween from Neuyear.net!
As you can see, even we calendar makers can get into the holiday spirit...
That's me, the owner of Neuyear in all my yellow banana glory...
Help me out and buy a 2013 calendar. I promise it will wipe the scowl from my face ;)
Posted by Jesse Phillips on October 30, 2012 5 Comments
Happy Almost Halloween!
You've probably noticed that after a small hiatus we're active again on Twitter (@neuyear). We want to be available to everyone who "seized the year" with us since our startup launch last year. It seems though we're stuck at 199 followers so we're giving a reward to help us reach the goal of 250.
What's the free gift you ask?
A FREE 2013 CALENDAR!!!(I know big surprise right?)
The 250th person or business to follow us on Twitter will receive a Neuyear discount code via direct message for a free 2013 calendar (shipping not included). All you have to do is perform these difficult, time-consuming instructions.
1. Go to our Twitter page
2. Click "Follow"
As strenuous as that looks, trust me the free calendar will be worth it. Let's throat-punch 2013 together!
See ya on Twitter!
Posted by Jesse Phillips on August 05, 2012 2 Comments
WE JUST LAUNCHED OUR NEW CALENDARS
...and nobody knows it. We need your help spreading the word!
What better way than to do a contest? You need to buy Amazonian gifts for people, we need promotion. It's win-win-win.
This'll take you 30 seconds, and your odds are actually preeeeeety good. Wanna help? GREAT!
HERE'S THE DEAL:
1. We're giving away 20 - $20 Amazon Gift Cards (that's a lot)
2. Contest ends Friday, August 10th @ 4pm EST
3. 20 random winners will be selected at the end
HOW DO I ENTER?
JUST TWEET ABOUT THE CALENDAR
- Include the url so people can find our site http://NeuYear.net
- Include @NeuYear, so I can find your tweet.
Posted by Jesse Phillips on May 21, 2012 3 Comments
Here's another stab at a rough draft - it has school year dates, and school year title. And it has some different formatting ideas in there:
- solid blue lines dividing months (a couple different format ideas)
- mini blue line under Wednesday dates, to set-off wednesday. Because starting the week with Monday is jarring for some, it may help to emphasize wednesday, so days surrounding it are easier to find, at a glance. A visual indicator for Wednesdays may help to more quickly find the other days of the week.
- mini blue lines above all the dates (this was kind-of an accident, but it might be cool) - removed this in the middle right column to see comparison.